- Judging Pro Tip
- Driver Hub Resources from REV
- FTC Scoring Team Guide
- Now Open - Team Housing for 2022 FIRST® Championship
- Official Q&A Forum for FREIGHT FRENZYSM presented by Raytheon Technologies Reminder
Judging Pro Tip
Driver Hub Resources from REV
As you are prototyping and testing your robot using the new REV Robotics Driver Hub, here are some general tips to help you get competition ready!
- Getting Started: Follow along on the getting started page for step-by-step instructions on the initial set-up process.
- Managing the Control System: When the Driver Hub software is updated with new features, the device can receive a "field upgrade," through a simple update with the REV Hardware Client.
- Solving Common Issues: Many issues can be solved by systematic troubleshooting with the help of our technical resources. Check out our Driver Hub Troubleshooting guide and flowchart to help determine the cause of the issue you are seeing.
FTC Scoring Team Guide
As you prepare for remote judging please review the updated team user guide for FTC Scoring
. The integrated video conferencing tool may be used for events in your region, including the Dean’s List Interview. Please be prepared to present and understand the permissions and restrictions of the user interface for teams.
Now Open - Team Housing for 2022 FIRST Championship
is proud to partner with housing & travel experts, ConferenceDirect to bring you more than 30 FIRST
-reviewed hotel locations for teams, volunteers, and all attendees to choose from during the 2022 FIRST
Championship in Houston, Texas. Team housing is now available. Start planning your trip
to the ultimate STEM celebration now. For more information on FIRST
housing and travel, click here
Official Q&A Forum for FREIGHT FRENZY Reminder
We have a new format for our official Q&A forum this year, you can find the forum on our website, on our Game & Season Materials webpage
. We update the forum by the end of the day on Thursday every week, so it’s helpful to check in and see what’s new and updated often. You can also access an archived PDF version of the forum question and answers on our website. If you have questions about registering an account for the forum, you can find them under the Official Q&A Forum Documentation section on our Game & Season Materials webpage