The main entrance by Registration on Level 2 at the Cobo Center will be open early for volunteers at 5:30 am.Information Desk
There is an information desk located next to Registration on Level 2 that will be able to answer volunteer, event, and city questions. This is also where Lost & Found is located.Parking
Volunteers may use the Cobo Rooftop Parking. To enter the structure, use the circular ramp located between 2nd
- Your Volunteer Coordinator will send you a parking pass. Print it and please make sure it is visible on your car’s dashboard.
- Limited parking is free and first come, first served.
- You may park in any available open spot.
- Park overnight at your own risk. There is no security.
For program-specific questions, the Pit Admins located in each of the four program areas should be able to answer your questions for their program.Pit Admin Locations: FIRST Robotics Competition - COMING SOONFIRST Tech Challenge - COMING SOONFIRST LEGO League - COMING SOONFIRST LEGO League Jr. -
Level 1, Room 140 C – Use the main entrance (140A) – left side of room on right side of the stageRules Inside All Venues
- Volunteers are asked to follow the FIRST Code of Conduct. Persons who do not comply with this Code of Conduct may be barred from participating in FIRST activities.
- Please be sure to have another responsible adult watch any children in your care. You are not allowed to volunteer while taking care of a child.
- Please follow the Safety guidelines in the overall event guide.
- You’ll be busy inspiring students, so you won’t have time to use your phone. Please limit phone use to break times.
- Have FUN!